Saturday, November 28, 2009

BOOK OF FLOWERS TATTOO FLASH





Just another one of the many projects that I am working on.....

Bullseye Tattoo Shop in Staten Island is an amazing Tattoo Studio, full of many creative and talented artists. Their work is unique and they can gear their art for each and every client or you can choose from over 25,000 original designs.

For awhile now I have been drawing many different stylized flower designs and I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to have these published by them, a Book of Flowers.

I am very excited..and I will keep you posted..

Take a peek at their shop and the incredible work they produce..and if you have the opportunity stop by or make an appointment...you won't be sorry...


Artist: Steve Skelly



Artist:Victor Modafferi



Artist: Liz Manzolini



Artist: Cesar

No comments:

Post a Comment