Saturday, November 28, 2009

ILLUSTRATIONS TO HOME ACCESSORIES





Recently, I have become drawn more to the landscape of my illustrations and this is what has fueled my interest in design.

A very good friend of mine introduced me to an amazing website, which allows an artist to explore a different avenue of the arts. It allowed me to translate my illustrations to home accessory design, and I am having a ball creating fun, unique items for the home. It has opened so many new doors for me and I am running with it.....

Soon I hope to have a series of wallpaper and textile designs and a line of fashion apparel....so keep your eyes peeled....the skies the limit...

You should check out my online shop at Envelop for a sneak peek at some of the items I have been toying with...Enjoy..





No comments:

Post a Comment