Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Designs!

In Bloom

For the past couple of days I have been working on a few new exciting designs. I started with a simple pen and ink line drawing and watercolors gave it shape and color...


I have been trying to translate my flower drawings into beautiful items for the home. I am usually prone to overdesign, the more ornate the better, but lately I am trying to go for the more simple, subtle style.

This pillow comes in various sizes and is available to purchase online at:

This tote bag, I am still working on and should be available soon..


Envelop is such a fantastic source not only for an artist to explore design, but also for the buyers to get something unique and special.

My hope for the future is to create my own line of accessories and fashion apparrel and envelop allows me the opportunity to see what designs you, the audience, like....so any feed back, negative or positive, is much needed and appreciated... Thanks! Enjoy! Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment