Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flower Tattoo Flash


Book of Flowers By Tamara Weiss
Sketch Book of Flower Designs and Tattoo Flash

Purchase Online: Bullseye Tattoo 

View More Artwork On My Website: Twisted Beauty Design

This is a compilation of unique flower designs and images that can be interpreted into beautiful and original tattoos.  A few are shaded and colored, but for the most part they are inked lines on a white page.  Many of these flower images have detailed lines, but all of them can be easily simplified.  I have seen so many traditional flowers, roses, lilies, etc..... I wanted to create something different, something I would gladly adorn myself with, and I have....

Here is just a sample...





This sketch book will be available to purchase at Bullseye Tattoo

There are over 40 pages of original artwork and flash to own, to use and to inspire..enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment